Updated August 2021
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are short strings of text that are automatically downloaded onto the user’s browser or other device, with its consent (where required) when browsing our websites (including mobile versions) or when using our apps. This allows us, on each following visit to keep track of each user’s choices and thus offer a more efficient and customized experience. Some cookies collect information to protect our website, other cookies provide information to help us improve their performance while others are used to customise content. Every cookie performs a specific action and based on its function and purpose it can be distinguished between technical, aggregate analysis, and profiling cookies. As you navigate this Website, “first party” cookies may be installed. The term “first party cookies” refers to cookies that are directly installed and managed by the Data Controller. For any question concerning the protection of your Personal Data, you may contact our Group DPO by writing to: PrivacyDPO@lavazza.com
3. TECHNICAL, ANALYTICS, AND FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
4. COOKIE DURATION
Cookies may be:
- Temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information and to connect actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the user’s computer once the browser is closed.
- Permanent or persistent cookies: they are used to store information such as name and access password so that users do not need to enter this information every time they visit a particular website. These cookies are permanently stored in the users’ computers after they close their browser. The duration of cookies depends on the deadline which has been set when the cookies have been installed. In order to become aware of the duration of each cookie, you can make reference to our “Cookie settings” which states the name, the category, and the purposes of each cookie as well.
5. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
- a. Users may set their cookie preferences through our Website, in the “Cookie settings”, which allows users to select the type of cookies) that can be installed, to go through the list of cookies and similar technologies used on the Website or remove them.
- b. from their browser and prevent, for example, non-partner third parties from installing cookies. In this case, the procedures aimed at managing permissions for cookie installation and at removing cookies depend on the browser used. You can find more information on how to manage cookies on your browser at: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Edge.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data Subjects can exercise the rights afforded under the applicable privacy regulations (specifically Articles 15-22 of the GDPR). For any information / request concerning the processing of your personal data and to exercise any of the rights under Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, you can contact our Group DPO by writing to the following email address: PrivacyDPO@lavazza.com